At Upfront, we are always interested to talk to individuals that are serious about a career in business development.
We recognise that we need to employ the best people to represent our own and our client’s brand, and that the best people will naturally want to progress. For this reason we have an exciting career path at Upfront where you can develop into running every element of your own client portfolio.
Once you have consistently delivered on the Business Development role, and for those that show the right commitment, you can expect the opportunity for full man management training. As you progress, you will eventually be running your own team of Business Development Managers.
At Upfront you can expect the following:
- A competitive basic salary with significant additional, performance based commission. We employ results driven people so we are completely aligned to our client’s objectives.
- Good career opportunities. In a quality based business development agency like ours, the quality of our staff is paramount. As such, it is critical to the future growth and success of the company that we retain our best staff.
- A dynamic and energetic work environment and culture. At Upfront we:
- Ensure that the people we bring into the company are aligned to the existing culture through rigorous, competency based interview techniques
- Regularly run incentives to re-energise the daily routine
- Run team events and regularly socialise together outside of working hours
- Have an impressive office space with a restaurant/café onsite and pool table for relaxing during breaks in the office itself
- Have our own five-a-side football team for those that are interested
- At Upfront, we offer both classroom based and “on-the-job” training. The former is conducted by an ex-Tack International trainer who has also developed and a large multi-million pound business development team, across all sales disciplines.
This will be supported by training from the Account Directors, who will themselves have already performed your role successfully for Upfront. Appraisals and Personal Development Plans are very regular and are an ingrained part of the Upfront staff development model.
Submitting a CV
If you are a hard working, dynamic and results orientated person, looking for excellent long term career prospects and training, please submit your CV to email@example.com.