Always up to date with the latest Industry news.
Providing our clients with key insights, based on our business development expertise.
- Approaching new companies can be a daunting task. You may feel that you have great credentials, unrivalled expertise, fantastic client experience, and a team that go the extra mile – but how do you communicate all of this to someone who has never heard of you?9th February 2012
- Upfront recently ran a seminar on 'How to make your agency more attractive to Procurement'presented by Tina Fegent. These are some of the fantastic tips and insights that Tina provided.17th June 2010
- The easiest way to sell your agency will always be to focus on what you do best. This may be seem like I’m stating the glaringly obvious, but the reality is that most agencies don’t place their focus where they have the best stories to tell. With all the challenges involved in growing businesses you really shouldn’t create barriers to working with you where none should exist. Trying to break into a market sector where you have no experience and collateral will inevitably disadvantage you against those who have a strong track record in that field.13th May 2010
- Vodafone UK has appointed former Kraft Foods Europe marketer as its new brand director.23rd May 2013
- After going head-to-head with two other new business agencies in 2006, Upfront was appointed by leading UK experiential agency BEcause.
- The audience for the conference was, naturally, companies Experian CheetahMail was keen to work with, including decision makers and key influencers. So we decided to approach this as a new business campaign.
- Silence Media was established January 2009, with the aim of pioneering a performance-based online video banner advertising pricing model called Cost Per Engagement (CPE).
- This month we celebrate our 8th birthday. Since launching in April 2005 we've been lucky enough to work with a fantastic variety of agencies and together we have enjoyed many, many memorable new business wins. And with over £1.5 million of new business revenue already signed off in 2013 this year is shaping up to be one of the best yet...1st April 2013